Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My favorite place

My favorite place in the world is Cologne. Cologne is in Germany, Europe region.It is a very beautiful place, there are many fun stuff to do there like go to "Fantasia land" or to the zoo. "Fantasia land" is a big park with a huge roller coaster and other fun games. It's like a fun park. The zoo is very big and it has a lot of exotic animals.Monkeys, elephants, rhinos, lions and many more.One special thing about Cologne is that is full of green, in every road, in every corner, it will have either a tree or a plant.It is my favorite place because when you walk around you will rarely see trash.(At least that's what I saw when I went there) It is probably the police's favorite place because there are many donuts shops!You should surely go there you will love Cologne.It has a lot of activities to do, you will never get bored.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, there is also a chocolate factory!It's awesome with this big fountain of chocolate and a person dips a cookie in it and gives it to you.Tastes awesome!There is also a room where they make the air like you are in a rain forest and there are a lot of cocoa trees planted in there.You can actually see the whole process of making chocolate.From harvesting cocoa to packaging the chocolate!There is even a huge chocolate shop with all kinds of chocolates.Even chocolate with chilly pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefani!
    You know what? I've been there! I LOVE it too - and the chocolate factory rules! And there's a chocolate cheese swirl, as well!
    I love the way you wrote it, too. If I hadn't ever been there I would think, 'Wow! This place sounds pretty darn cool!' and consider it as a possible vacation destination.
    Maye you should have written about where in Germany Cologne is? Central? South? North? East? West? To somebody who's never been to Germany, it would be good for them to know!
    I didn't see so many doughnut stores around, but I did see lots of police:)They must have been checking up on the area I was in because it was a sort of festival!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete