Tuesday, October 25, 2011


h  What do you have in your pocket? In my pocket I have nothing!
·      What was the last thing you had to drink? Ice tea!
·      What makes you happy? Animals, family and nature!
·      What was the last really nice thing you did for someone? I helped them with their homework!
·      What scares you? Anything scary! :P
·      What was the last movie you saw? The Green Lantern!
·      What was the last song you sang? Papi by Jenifer Lopez!
·      What was the last thing you bought? Halls, from our school cafeteria!
·      What couldn't you live without? Oxygen.. duh! Also my family, animals, environment, food, water and money! 
·      What do you hope for? I hope to become a pediatrician when I grow up, get rich, buy a dog and have children when I grow up! Oh, also I hope to have blue eyes!
·      What could you live without? Cockroaches, spiders, murderers, criminals, my glasses, being scared and all the other annoying and bad stuff! :D

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I like the things that you wrote, many answers are funny! (you cant live without oxygen, duh!) :)

    ReplyDelete